What do we offer?
The French federation supports its members with:
- Documents and advice concerning the management of their association or site
- Support for the creation, survey or rehabilitation of sites
- Training courses for a gardening respectful of nature
- Negociated advantages with the federation's partners
- Mediation and legal advice
- A full insurance system
The publications of the federation give regular information to the members. The federation has additionally the possibility to directly administer grounds and so proposes plots situated over all the departments of the region Ile-de-France and Eure-et Loire to individual people.
In addition, the federation guarantees a representation on a national level (Ministries, partner institutions and individual partners etc.) and on international level. The aim is to get a better recognition of the allotment gardens by the European Union and the Counil of Europe.