What do we encourage?
For allotment and home gardens
- Embellishment of your home and garden
- Acquiring your own home and garden
- Acquiring permanent land for the creation of allotment garden sites by local associations
- Legal protection for all allotment garden sites
- Promotion of environmental protection
- Creation of school gardens.
Therefore we wish to promote:
- Family harmony and a useful leisure time occupation
- Making families aware of gardening and arboriculture as a meaningful leisure activity
- Improvement of homes and houses
- A nice healthy environment
- The safeguarding of our natural environment
- A better awareness of nature and its interactions
- Enhancement of villages and protection of their character
- Creation and protection of green spaces in urban areas to improve the quality of life
- Inclusion of allotment gardens as an integral part of the public open spaces, which are available to the population for leisure activities
In building a community spirit and togetherness
- Working for the common good and sensitisation of people for getting personally involved in missions for the benefit of society in general
- Encouragement to all join in with community and cultural activities
- Working towards the integration of residents from foreign lands.