What do we encourage?
- we defend and represent the interests of the leisure gardeners in front of the authorities, legal and natural persons;
- we encourage the technical formation of the members of our associations and support measures for the protection of natural habitats for men, animals and plants;
- additionally we support financially the leisure garden associations as well as the leisure gardeners with low income, that could be in difficulties following to the structural changes of the infrastructures in the leisure garden sites;
- we encourage the improvement of the quality of life in the residential areas by the creation and safeguard of green areas and flower gardens;
- through the work in the garden the whole family - especially our children - are sensitised for the cycles of nature;
- we encourage the human relations and avoid in this way the increasing isolation of people.